About The Zulu Kitchen
Why Zulu? Zulu is the last letter in the phonetic alphabet. This is the alphabet used by military and emergency responders to make it easier to understand communications. You've no doubt heard this alphabet; it's the one that starts "Alpha, Bravo, Charlie ..." and ends "X-Ray, Yankee, Zulu." Zulu is "Z".
And so we chose Zulu Quality to set ourselves apart as the last word in quality. Our founder is former US Navy, so this seemed an appropriate usage of the term "Zulu". :-)
So what is Zulu Quality? The short answer is we're a kitchen supply company, with the plan of focusing on several very specific items of high quality, unique function, low price and great style. Our ambition is to be in 1% of all US households in the next few years. That may not seem like much, but 1% works out to 1.2 million kitchens. That's quite a few! Thanks to many of you we're already well on our way.
Ingredients of the Zulu kitchen:
Style. Function. Conversation.
Zulu Quality items are all about the right style, the best, most useful function, and bringing conversation and a spirit of togetherness to the kitchen.
The kitchen is the heart of the home. Zulu defines its soul.
- Zulu was founded with the goal of bringing fun, quality and style into the kitchen
- Our goal is to offer somewhat cooler, somewhat neater, somewhat better items for the kitchen at about the same price you'd pay for the more usual item
- We're based in Florida in the US
- Each Zulu item should be a conversation starter, something that looks good on the counter or in the kitchen and is also more functional
- We call it FUNctional (Fun + Functional)
- See the Footer of this site for our Social links
- And sign up for the "Be In The Know" newsletter
Thanks so much for being a Zulu customer.
Zulu Quality LLC